– estimate how many people you’d like to invite to your big day?
– sit down with your fiancé and figure out how much you are willing to spend?
– check out wedding blogs to choose the style of your wedding
– choose if you want a open marriage or a church wedding?
1. Do you have a location in the shortlist, create a questionnaire for the organizer. Ask as many questions as you can!
2. It is very likely that you will look at several locations before making your decision. Have you found a perfect location – go back and look at it a second, third time to be really sure.